TMG will be your direct link and when we show you around the factory for your first boat specification this will be the perfect opportunity to introduce you to the Yacht Solutions team.
When you arrive at your boat you want it to be a simple transition and Yacht Solutions do all the hard work for you. Setting up and preparing all of your boating equipment so you can hop aboard and set off from France on the adventure of a lifetime, with ease.
Yacht Solutions is perfectly positioned for quick and easy access to the Lagoon launch dock for 50ft and above in Bordeaux, so if you are looking to pickup your Lagoon direct from France and want to save yourself a lot of time and ensure your Lagoon is prepared to set sail, take a look at their services…
Yacht Solutions is the one-stop-shop for all yacht owners, providing high-range technical and interior equipments
Before the delivery
- Customer support in the choice of interior equipment and decoration, and technical equipment
- Bed linen, bathroom equipment, table art, cookware, cutlery, tableware, glassware, galley utensils, decoration , etc, as interior equipment
- Safety equipment, MCA specific elements, electronics and electricity products, anchoring, mooring, diving equipment, etc. as technical equipment
- Custom installations
- Mattresses, toppers, carpets, galley layout, etc. for the interior
- Stickers, hull covering, storage, Propspeed painting, boat’s logo, saloon covers, etc. for the technical part
- Crew wear customization
- Offshore and technical clothing
- Cotton clothing
- Customized Lycra or other clothes
After the delivery
- Equipments’ delivery at the store, at dock or installed in the boat
- At the destination required
- At Yacht Solutions’ store
- At dock
- Or directly installed on the boat
- Installation of custom storage
Yacht Solutions also do post-production works in Bassin à Flot just next to La Cité du Vin.
- Boat transfer – Lagoon pontoon to YS berth
- Delivery made by commercially endorsed captain and at least 1 crew.
- Power supply
- Water supply
- Lifting operation (in & out
- Gateway access
- Dry parking
- Power supply
- Water supply
- Visit on the boat (when boat is left unattended)
- Check of the batteries loading, check of mooring, basic deck wash
- Frequency to be determined
- Final cleaning
- 2 days of work by a professional team
- Includes deck, hull, interior, lockers, engine rooms, bilges
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
Buying a catamaran and deciding to wrap up your life on land to sail the world is a life-changing decision, one made a little harder when caught up amongst the pandemic and uncertainty it caused.
So we turned to new Lagoon owners Ian and Jackie who put together an incredible story to give you the reality of what this experience was really like for them.
We go back to basics with this video on what to do before leaving the dock. Here is your boating pre-departure checklist.
If you have been keeping up to date with Dragonfly news you would know that the Dragonfly 40C, the new carbon trimaran is currently in production. The team in Denmark have been updating us with the process of the new build in the factory and we wanted to bring you along for that journey.