Lagoon SEVENTY 8 – Key Features
- Top speed 20kts with John Deere engines
- Range 4800NM – cruising at 8kts
- A lot of volume 30m monohull motor yacht
- Every option conceivable onboard – perfect entertaining equipment
- Owners version – ensuite with marble finish
- Two VIP cabins for guests
- Full size chefs galley
- Comfortable crew cabin
- Loads of space – indoor and outdoor for seating, eating and entertaining
- Flybridge upstairs – seat up to 12 people
- Smart and well thought out
- Beautifully finished
- The Australian market has embraced this brand and this concept
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
Welcome to the Cruising Directory of the British Virgin Islands, Caribbean.This guide has been put together by Jenny Brand, who spent almost a decade conducting sailing charters around the British Virgin Islands on Lagoon Catamarans with her husband Jaco.
The Lagoon Escapade Whitsundays 2022 is a wrap and what an event it was! 15 boats and 50 attendees joined to celebrate the love of Lagoon Catamarans over the course of 2 days.
In this blog we talk about planning where to store items in the cabins onboard your Lagoon Catamaran. By taking time to sort, organise and stow your belongings, you can maximise the impressive amount of thoughtfully planned storage areas on board.